When I first came to America, I was scared and lonely. My college was supposed to start in a week and I had to do a lot of things like getting a bank account and a phone number. I only had one thing to rely on, Chipotle. Chipotle is a Mexican food joint and an absolute delight. I would call it the best food place ever not just be because the food is cheap, but also because you see how your food is made and you can customize every last detail of it. The food is delicious easy on the eyes and on the pocket. With options ranging from vegan to non vegetarian, Chipotle serves everyone and therefore is just a beautiful place to eat. With completely recyclable dishes and cutlery, Chipotle looks to conserve the future for a longer amount of time, something which a lot of us are losing the grasp of. The ambiance, the soft music and the food are just a delicacy blended with perfection. On that note I would like to reiterate, Chipotle is indeed my life.
When I first came to America, I was scared and lonely. My college was supposed to start in a week and I had to do a lot of things like getting a bank account and a phone number. I only had one thing to rely on, Chipotle. Chipotle is a Mexican food joint and an absolute delight. I would call it the best food place ever not just be because the food is cheap, but also because you see how your food is made and you can customize every last detail of it. The food is delicious easy on the eyes and on the pocket. With options ranging from vegan to non vegetarian, Chipotle serves everyone and therefore is just a beautiful place to eat. With completely recyclable dishes and cutlery, Chipotle looks to conserve the future for a longer amount of time, something which a lot of us are losing the grasp of. The ambiance, the soft music and the food are just a delicacy blended with perfection. On that note I would like to reiterate, Chipotle is indeed my life.
Comments
Post a Comment